சாத்தான் எல்லா இடங்களிலும் இருப்பதில்லை . அதனால்தான் மாமியார்கள் படைக்கப்பட்டிருக்கிறார்கள் : ட்விங்கிள் கன்னா
Twinkle Khanna will tell you what's in his mind. He can easily attract people through his joke.
In the 10th anniversary celebration of the Voc's "Women of the Year", he shared 10 lessons learned during the last 10 years.
He shared with us the jokes about why mothers were created on this planet
"God does not exist anywhere, so that Mother is created, and Satan is not everywhere, and that's why the mothers are created and I'm going to be a racket."
Even though we do not want to be black about this. We agree with Twinkle's other ideas. Twinkle shared ideas at the ending of the film,
1. Only when old age comes with our body. This is because our skin is now slowing down more than Mumbai.
2. G. on our satellite pads S. Do not worry! Instead, an alarm is needed in the area. If the flow of the rush increases then the alarm should be hit immediately. This is not necessary to go 100 times a bathroom.
3. If struggling with the past, it is difficult to deal with in the present
4. Every year, women perform Karwa's fasting for the benefit of their husbands. My friend Karan Johar (one of the guests at the show) is often featured in his films, although I do not think any god has heard me.In the 147 countries of the world, there are other men than our Indian males.Yes, girls no longer do this!
5. The only thing that is free in life is the sound advice.
6. Botox, unfortunately, does not reduce your age. You will be one of the foreign secret invaders.
7. If our satellite was named "mum (mummy)", Mars had just arrived. If this was the name "Thaat (father)", it would still have been around the world without visiting the address.
Life is a choice of many opportunities
For centuries, for women, the supermarket is supposed to replace the cape. The time has come for you to wear a cape around the same arrangement.Bellows, start flying towards the sky!
Twinkle is coming in with the title title of comedian queen.
See Twinkle's entire conversation at the VOQ Annual Awards: